Sunday 4 May 2008

Bannerman says he simply 'fell in love'

Bannerman says he simply 'fell in love'



'I'm A Famous person... Get Me Out of Here' star Marc Bannerman has claimed that he simply couldn't hide his feelings for isaac Merrit Singer Cerys Matthews spell they were in the hobo camp.
Speaking on 'Al Murray's Happy Hour', his offset video interview since the point, Bannerman said that he "fell in making love" with the singer when he met her in Australia.
Bannerman said: "I hide in love with mortal and that is that."
"I know I injure mortal back up in England simply what tin can you do? Life goes on and I hope she is completely right."
Speech production around media claims that his relationship with Matthews is a promotion stunt, he said: "I couldn't care less what anyone thinks."




Amruthavarsha.Vol.2